Student Paramedic Conference 2019
The ‘Be a Better Paramedic’ Student Conference is hosted by South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
Better You, Better Everybody - Be better, be the future!
Three years on and following the success of our 2018 event, our Be a Better Paramedic Student Paramedic Conference returns. Join us on Saturday 30 March 2019 for a fantastic day of engaging, challenging and interesting CPD.
We will take you on a journey through the entire life cycle of the patient - from birth to death; we have assembled an expert team that will guide you through challenging and varied learning on the following subjects:
• Neonatal Troubleshooting - Our keynote address will be delivered by Consultant Neonatologist, Dr John Madar
• Paediatric Emergencies - Our Learning and Development experts will guide you through a mystery paediatric illness to challenge your differentials and develop your understanding and management of the ill child
• HART Masterclass - Back by popular demand, a unique multi-casualty experience from our Hazardous Area Response Team. Expect a simulation like no other, and don't wear your best clothes!
• Critical Care Masterclass - Interactive real-time demonstration of a multi-system trauma patient
• End of life Care - Our award-winning SWASFT Macmillan cancer care specialists will take you through come complex palliative care and resuscitation decisions
Tickets are only £25 which covers admission, goodie bag, all CPD, food and refreshments, raffle entry and certificate of attendance.
BOOKING ARE NOW OPEN: Go to Eventbrite
For updates, like our Student Conference Facebook page or follow us on Twitter