Governor Elections will return November 2022.
Governor Elections for Devon and Dorset are now closed!
Thank you to all Trust members of Devon and Dorset who voted for their preferred candidate.
We would like to thank all candidates for standing. Please find the election results below:
If you have any questions, please get in touch via Corrie.Payne@swast.nhs.uk
The Trust has just closed to receive nominations for this round of governor elections. We are pleased to share the results below.
To view the statement of nominated candidates please click here.
Congratulations to all those who have applied and are unopposed, we look forward to welcoming you to a Governor Induction Day on 23 February 2022 and term of offices will commence 1 March 2022.
If your unsure what your term of office is please see below for assurance:
- Bristol and Bath & North East Somerset – three year term of office
- Isles of Scilly – three year term of office
- Devon – one year term of office
- Dorset – two year term of office
- Somerset and North Somerset – three year term of office
- Wiltshire and Swindon – one year term of office
- Staff A&E North - one year term of office
Governor Elections November 2022!
The next Governor Elections will take place November 2022 in the following constituencies:
- Public: Devon - Three year term
- Public: Cornwall - Three year term
- Public: Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire - Three year term
- Staff: A&E (Dorset & Somerset - East Division) - Three year term
- Staff: A&E (North Division) - Three year term
- Staff: A&E (Cornwall & Devon - West Division) - Three year term
- Staff: Admin, Support & Other Services - Three year term
If you are interested in standing, have any questions or require more information please contact Corrie Payne via Corrie.Payne@swast.nhs.uk