Booking an ambulance for your event
As a team we have always supported our local schools, colleges and children’s activity clubs. There is high demand from varieties of clubs across the South West to engage in conversations around children learning about preventative care.
The team aims to attend as many patient and public engagement events as possible, however, we rely on volunteer staff and operational demand remains a priority. Once we receive a PPE request it is logged on our system, it is then sent to our volunteers for assistance.
If you would like to apply for a crew and or ambulance to visit your school, club or event please follow the steps below; please note applications have to be submitted four weeks in advance:
- Complete the request form via the following link PPE REQUEST FORM
- Please submit your form at least four weeks prior to your event
- Send the fully completed PPE form to email@example.com
- Please ensure you have sent a full risk assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note confirmation of attendance could take several weeks as we have a large amount of requests daily
- Should we not be able to attend, we will aim to let you know 5 days ahead of your event taking place
- Please ensure an evaluation form is completed after your visit EVALUATION FORM
If you would like to discuss further please contact Emily Andrews on 01392 261672.