First Aid Training
Training for qualifications in first aid and much more…
Making the decision about who should deliver your first aid training can be a difficult one. There are many first aid trainers in the market place and unless a person or provider comes recommended it can be difficult to know who to choose.
First Aid Training with SWAST is a very unique offering; we are the emergency service, we know what it’s like to receive a 999 call, we know what it’s like to deliver CPR in a real emergency and most importantly we understand because we’ve been there.
Key reasons to train with us:
- Our training is competitively priced meaning you can spend your budget doing what you do best
- All of our first aid courses are on the OFQUAL framework so you have peace of mind that your health and safety requirement is fulfilled.
- All our trainers have an official training qualification, they are trained to train, so you can concentrate on your learning.
- All our trainers have a real life emergency service or clinical background which gives you more than just text book training.
- Any profit we make is invested back into your local emergency service, so you’re helping your community at the same time.
We provide first aid and emergency care training for individuals, schools, businesses and other organisations in Cornwall, the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
Our courses include:
- First Aid
- AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- Verification of Death
- Post Fall Care
- ICARE (Immediate Care At the Roadside in an Emergency)
- Medication in Schools
For a full course list and dates please visit https://firstaid.swast.nhs.uk/
If you have a particular course you would like delivered, or any queries, please contact us on 0300 369 0350 or email us at email@example.com